Investment management is a commodity due to technology.
Traditional financial planning is now table stakes.
The next evolution for top financial advisors is to differentiate by leveraging your humanness.
It’s about putting your client’s life at the center of the conversation, not their money.
In this two-part virtual panel event, Steve Sanduski talks to special guests Mitch Anthony and Paul Armson, authors of the new book Life-Centered Financial Planning: How to Deliver Value That Will Never Be Undervalued.
- Why traditional financial planning has shortcomings.
- What are the “vaporous and vaccous” value propositions many advisors promote.
- How you measure success as a Life-Centered Planner.
- What are the values that will never be undervalued.
- The skill sets needed to excel as a Life-Centered Planner.
- What discovery looks like in Life-Centered Planning.
- How you “sell” Life-Centered Planning.